Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ten Minute Monday 07/27/09

I just returned from a nice, but brief holiday to Toronto. I am slowly getting to all the amazing sketch challenge cards from weeks past. I try to comment on them all.
I returned home to a Papertrey Ink parcel with a few of the latest releases. I couldn't resist ordering the Everyday Button Bits set. There are so many cute images and sentiments in the set. I decided to make an ultra simple card with the hot air balloons and some buttons in primary colours.
I stamped the ground and cut it out, placed that on the blue "sky" background, added the balloon baskets image and chose my buttons. Finally I added a scalloped mat and a greeting.
Supplies:
Stamps: Everyday Button Bits
Ink: Spring Moss, Rich Cocoa, Pure Poppy
Paper: White, Bashful Blue, Lemon Tart
Accessories, etc.: Buttons, pop dots, scalloped square nestabilities

8 comments:

Jennie said...

What a cute card! I'd like to get my hands on that new PTI set, but they are all sold out right now. Guess I'll just have to be patient! :-)

Ann said...

Super cute, Natasha! I love the colors you chose for your buttons. This set is definitely my fave right now!

Laurel said...

Can I just say when I clicked on this card, I instantly smiled! I love this set. I have only used it once but you have inspired me to whip it out again today and make time to use it again. Love the colors! I am a primary color kind of gal. TFS!

Bonnie said...

So cute and Clean and Simple - imagine that! I LOVE it!

MBelles said...

Cute card!! Love the colors!

Susan Raihala said...

OMG, this is stunning! Love the clean-ness of it, and the colors are so perfect!

Rebecca said...

This is a really fun card. I love the ground that you created...definitely gives the balloons a little something extra!

Martha said...

loving your blog so much, so easy sketches ;)