Friday, July 31, 2009

Sketch Time- FTL53

Hello everyone! It's time for another clean and simple fall to layout. This week I kept it uber-simple. I'd be lying if I said the sketch wasn't slightly inspired by the fact that I just got the cool background-esque stamp "Medallion". It's such pretty image. I thought I'd go with elegant theme here. I went with a gold, chocolate, and cream colour scheme. To keep things fancy I embossed the Medallion image with gold embossing powder.
Supplies:
Stamps: Medallion, Together Forever
Ink: Versamark, Timber Brown Stazon Paper: Vintage Cream, gold
Accessories, etc.: gold EP

6 comments:

Adriana Benitez said...

Gorgeous card! I have that medallion on my wish list. Makes we want to revise my order for tomorrow!!

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh your medallion stamp is just stunning!
Tough sketch - Here's mine
Lynne
:D

Gwen said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Janelle said...

Love that stamp (as you'll see in my post)! Super great sketch. I had fun with this one! (Also did FTL4.) http://showandtellblog.typepad.com/show-and-tell/2009/08/clean-and-simple.html
Thanks for the inspiration!

Sandra Farrell said...

Great layout - here's my take on it.
http://stamperontheshore.blogspot.com/2009/08/happily-ever-after.html

Ilse Vargas said...

Thanks for the sketch! Your card is beatiful, and I tried to do one myself, instead of the medallion I used a stencil :)
Greetings!