Wednesday, August 6, 2008

FTL8

I just got this beautiful 6x6 paper from Memory Box called Grove and wanted to use it on today's sketch. So I decided to put the patterned paper on the main part of the card front instead of showing underneath (where the green is). The only stamping here is the larger butterfly in the scalloped circle. I also pierced the flight path of the smaller butterfly that is printed on the paper.I used my Martha Stewart border punch to make the scallops and my Nestabilities to punch out the scalloped circle. I edged the circle with Momento Bamboo Shoots ink. I used my Scor-pal to make 2 sets of parallel scores along the bottom and left off a sentiment until I decide what to use this for. Supplies: Stamps - Hero Arts Designer Butterflies; Ink - Momento, Pallette Noir, SU! Pale Plum; Paper - DCWV Card stock, Memory Box Grove; Misc - piercer, Nestabilities, May Arts ribbon, MM ribbon slide, MS border punch, Scor-pal, dimensionals.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

This is gorgeous Harriet!

Ann said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! Love every little detail! :D

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Harriet! Beautiful paper, and I really like the "buckle."