Monday, August 25, 2008


It's time for another sketch. This one works really well for simple cards or if you want something a bit more. It all depends on your layers and your other elements. I planned to use flowers as my dark element when I designed the sketch. However feel free to use anything there, circles, stars, whatever! A small tip, when adding in elements it's a good idea to keep to odd numbers. In my sketch I have 8 flowers plus the sentiment equally 9 (obviously an odd number).
I have to say, I quite like this sketch and use variations of it often. Here's my card, I timed it, it took 15 minutes. The longest part? Attaching the brads to the felt flowers.
Stamps: Birthday Basics (PTI)
Ink: Old Olive
Paper: Bali Breeze, Rose Red, Old Olive, Confetti White
Accessories, etc.: white brads, felt fusion flowers, glue dots, pop dots, olive ribbon


Pat (mspfd) said...

Super fun card. Love this sketch.

Deanna said...

Forgot to post this one... sorry so late!

Janelle said...

Here's my card for this sketch (I'm in catch-up mode!):