Friday, August 29, 2008

Embrace that bling!

Here are few ultra simple but lovely holiday cards. The product focus today is bling. We already focused on glitter, so it's now time for some of those other dazzling embellishments. I am featuring some twinkling gem stickers on these two cards. I love how small they are, they add just the perfect about of sparkle to the cards. It's also nice how they are stickers, no annoying glue dots or tape to apply! Several companies out there make self-adhesive gems. I used Martha Stewart gems that I found at Walmart. Supplies: Stamps: Retro Flakes, Oh Christmas Tree (gel-a-tins) Paper and Ink: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky by Stampin' Up! Clear Gem Stickers by Martha Stewart

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Very pretty cards, love bling!

Lynette said...

Simple, and oh so beautiful! I love their softness.

Becky Carafa said...

Ooo, I love these!

Kimmarie said...

Your cards are so pretty and so soft! I love Bling!!!

Karla said...

This is soooooo nice! very clean. It makes me want to grab a cup of hot cocoa! Nicely done!