Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fall-to Colours

In keeping with the glamorous style this week, the fall-to colours are all things metallic. Gold, silver, bronze, anything that has that extra sparkle or sheen is game! This is a card I made while on the Dirty Dozen. The frame was made from some copper cardstock, I embossed the leaves on that in copper EP. I stamped the leaves on the vellum layer with versamark, then brushed some Copper Pearls over top. The greeting was also embossed. I added in a bit of organdy for that extra bit of elegance. Stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs and Stampin' Up!


Ann said...

Wow! This is stunning! :D

loyaz said...

I love your Fall-To-Color card. But I can't tell from the card - did you cut out the frame and layer the vellum under it or is the vellum just laid on top of the copper c/s? Want to try something like you've done and hoping I don't need to cut out all the copper frames :)
Thanks for any info

Shelly said...

So classy and just elegant with the metallic sheen.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card!