Tuesday, August 26, 2008

FTL 10

Natasha and I had similar ideas, lol! I clustered my flowers a bit more than the sketch shows, and layered them.
stamps - On Your Birthday
paper - chocolate, chocolate patterns, white
ink - chocolate, baja breeze
acc - sweet blush gg (PTI), Flower Fusion Too, silver brads, chocolate brads (Darice)


Pat (mspfd) said...

This is a fabulous card. I adore felt flowers, and the colors are dynamite! Love the clean, crisp lines of the sketch.

Beckie said...

Beautiful card! I love all the projects here. I just nominated your site for an award...see it on my blog here www.ladystamper-beckie.blogspot.com

Kath said...

I really like how your card turned out. I like the colors of the felt flowers in the new pack.

Gaby said...

Beautiful sketch. I gave it a try, too. With lots of colors. *wink*

Maybe, you want to take a look: My version of FTL10.