Friday, August 12, 2011

FTL153 Thanks

Here is my take on the FTL153.  We're playing with CAS-ualFridays this week.  I was a bit stumped at first with the horizontal panel being under the image.  So I decided to attach the horizontal panel onto the vertical panel and then used the daisy border embossing folder over the panels. 
Supplies: Stamps - Mark's Finest Papers (sentiment); Paper - Mark's Finest Papers, PaperTrey; Ink - VersafineOnyx Black; Misc - Cuttlebug Daisy Border Embossing Folder, Ribbon, Kaiserkraft Rhinestones

6 comments:

Debgem said...

I love the soft, neutral colours on your card and the embossed flowers work perfectly! Great combined challenge!!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Oh I really love this creation! Kraft is always so wonderful to use. I love the way you placed the white panel and embossed it along with the Kraft. The sentiment is also placed perfectly. The black flower centers and stitched ribbon are the just the right embellishments!

Marlena M. said...

Gorgeous subtle colors! I love the embossing. ;)

Laura Davis said...

Simply stunning!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Julie Day said...

Love the embossing, great card :) Thanks for playing this week at the CAS-ual Fridays!

Jaclyn Miller said...

What a perfect way to use that embossing folder. Love all the neutrals. Thanks so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays this week.