Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Colour Q Challenge

In honour of colourQ's 100th colour challenge, I am posting another card using one of their previous palette's (all the way back to CQC4!).
So here's my second take on this sketch, using this fun colour palette. I wanted something a bit different than the last one, something a bit more formal, instead of fun. Supplies: Stamps: Mehndi Medallions, Round and Round Ink: Taken with Teal, Old Olive, Really Rust, Bravo Burgundy Paper:Taken with Teal, Old Olive, Really Rust, Bravo Burgundy, White Accessories, etc.: Mehndi Medallion Impression Plate, Circle Punches


Noelle said...

Beautiful card! I love the dry embossing, thank you SO much for "lending" us your awesome sketch at the colourQ this week! :)

Becky Carafa said...

I hate burgundy, but I LOVE it here!