Friday, August 5, 2011

152!

Time for another sketch. The sketch is for a tall, skinny card. It's quite a basic card, but if you're curious on what measurements I used:
  • Card base: 6x3-3/4
  • White Layer: 1-1/4x3-3/4
  • Mat Layer: 1-3/8-3-3/4
  • Label- Fillable Frames #4
I am obsessed with these colours together once again. I had kind of taken a break from them, but I saw a spread in a design magazine, and thought, "right, I have always liked those colours together".
Supplies:
  • Stamps: Beautiful Blooms 2
  • Ink: Spring Moss, Lemon Tart, Hawaiian Shores
  • Paper: Lemon Tart, Spring Moss, Hawaiian Shores, White
  • Accessories, etc.: Fillable Frames die #4, pop dots, brads
If you play along, feel free to leave a link:

6 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Great sketch and example!
Thank You ~

Asia said...

Thank you :)

- - Sheryl - - said...

fabulous sketch - super simple and I was able to make a quick card before the postal clerk came today!

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

Great sketch and SUPER AWESOME sample - thanks for the fun!

Alison said...

Love this sketch!! Perfect for so many stamps & ideas that I have floating around in my head. :)

LORi said...

Great sketch girls!! i flipped mine! Hope that's ok!! Hugs -LORi