Wednesday, August 31, 2011

FTL155 + cQc77



I made another card with this sketch, but I had a hard time deciding which color combo to use because there are so many great ones!
I stamped patterns on the hearts and stitched down the middle of the two larger ones.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will play along!

Supplies:
stamps - Love Notes (Verve), Bitty Background Blocks (PTI)
paper - concord crush, kiwi kiss, bermuda bay, bashful blue dsp, white
ink - black, bermuda, bashful, concord
acc - heart punches, icing die (TCP)

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

Another beautiful card, Becky! Love the colors you chose and how you used them. Thanks for joining us for the 100th challenge at the ColourQ.

Maureen said...

smart minds think alike!! I had to play with these colours too!! :) Love your sweet hearts :)

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

Gosh, this is just gorgeous, too!!! Love the playfulness of this card!

Anita S. said...

Great card and I love those colors!