Thursday, August 18, 2011

154-A Jingle Belles Friday Sketch

This week, we have teamed up with the fun Jingle Belles blog. They offer amazing holiday card inspiration every week! So in honour of that, it's Christmas a bit early here at the clean & simple blog!
Here's this week's sketch:
I had lots of fun making use of punches and coordinating designer paper! I made 2 holiday cards. The measurements are pretty straight forward, the main image panel is 2.5. The circles were 1-3/4, 1-1/4, 1, 3/4, and 1/2.
Supplies:
  • Stamps: Holiday Buttons Bits, Inside and Out: Holiday
  • Ink: Cranberry Crisp, Taken with Teal
  • Paper: Cranberry Crisp, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Ridinghood Red, Taken With Teal, Sahara Sand, Various Holiday Stampin' Up Paper Packs (both now retired)
  • Accessories, etc: Embossed scalloped punch, Eyelet Lace die, several circle punches
Remember to play along at Jingle Belles!!
As always if you play along, feel free to leave a link!

7 comments:

Anja said...

I love this scetch an you cards.
greetings
Anja

Rose said...

both are fantastic!! love your use of the punches :)

Laurel said...

Great sketch. I had fun playing along.

June Houck said...

I enjoyed this sketch very much and I had lots of fun playing along:)

Julie E said...

LOVED this sketch!!! This is one that I will be pulling out again :>)

Debgem said...

Great sketch and I think your cards are just super - a lovely way to use up any scraps of paper! I particularly like the red/turquoise card!

Lisa V. said...

This is a fantastic sketch with so many great cards for inspiration. Thank you so much.