Thursday, August 25, 2011

155, with a bit of colourQ

This week, we're teaming up with Colour Q.
Now I don't want to spoil all the fun, since their challenges go live on Tuesdays, but you may want want to consider checking out some of their past colour challenges for extra inspiration this week. And be sure to drop by there on Tuesday to see what they have planned! I really love how they display the inspiration graphic and then the suggested colours all on one handy image. I decided to give CQC33 a go. I really liked these fun summery colours!
Here's the sketch!
Here's my take on the sketch:
And some measurement guidelines:
Soft Suede: 3-1/4x4-1/2
Kiwi Kiss: 3-1/8x 4-3/8
White Layer: 3-1/8x 1-1/2
Summer Sun: 3-3/4x 7/8
Stamps: Star Prints, Polka Dot Basics, Inside & Out: Birthday
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Summer Sun, Kiwi Kiss, Soft Suede, White
Ink: Summer Sun, Kiwi Kiss, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede
Accessories, etc.: pop dots
As always if you play along, feel free to leave a link to your post!


loyaz said...

GREAT card - love it. and love the colors too. TFS

Lisa Kind said...

I didn't follow the sketch exactly (I don't know how that happened!), but I was inspired by it! Love these sketches!

Tanya said...

Thanks for the sketch and inspiration!

Paper Potter said...

I can't thank you enough for putting the measurements here on the layers ... makes a HUGE difference on whether I'm going to get frustrated trying to figure it out or not. And having a challenge which gives me greater than 50 wonderful samples to choose from ..... well life just got sweeter! TFS

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Adorable card! I saw the sketch on Pinterest, so i used it. I have the link to it on my blog going back to you. Thanks for sharing the sketch!