Friday, August 19, 2011

FTL154 with Jingle Belles

What fun it's been to be working with other challenge blogs this month!!  This month you are challenged by us with a sketch and by Jingle Belles to create a Christmas card...  and I LOVE making Christmas cards!!!!!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  PTI White; Bazill Bling
*Images:  Inkadinkadoo Snowflakes; Hero Arts Holiday Tags
*Ink:  Blue Encore Metallic
*Tools:  heat tool; Stampin' Up! scallop border punch
*Embellishments:  blue pearl embossing powder, unknown buttons; Imaginisce bling

4 comments:

mona99 said...

I really love this card. It has two of my favourite things. I love blue and snowflakes. I would never have thought about using buttons. Thank you for the inspiration.

June Houck said...

This is absolutely lovely! I am so glad you are teamed up with another one of my favorite challenge blogs, Jingle Belles.

SmilynStef said...

Love how you combined buttons and snowflakes for the sketch elements ... what a perfect sentiment too ... so glad you joined us at jingle belles this week.

Lorraine said...

Oh how very pretty this is in all it's simple blueness! Love the addition of the buttons - what a wonderful touch.