Sunday, March 20, 2011

FTL132 Thanks

I was worried I wouldn't get a chance to play in the challenge this week.  But thankfully these are great quick and easy cards and I was able to throw the card together when I found a few minutes to myself this weekend!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  PTI White

*Pattern Paper:  Imaginisce
*Images:  A Muse
*Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black; Copic Spica
*Embellishments:  unknown grosgrain ribbon; unknown buttons


I look forward to seeing what you come up with for this weeks challenge!

7 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

very very cute!!!! I hope to come up with something tonight!

Eileen said...

That is a darn cute way to use up those buttons and paper! Thanks for sharing!

Sheree said...

Love it! Great contrast and even though it's a simple card it catches the eye!

Gloria said...

Simply great!!!!

annieambriel said...

This is just Gorgeous.. love the pop of colours by the buttons! :)

A.G. said...

Оочень круто!!!

Karen said...

Nicely done!
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking,ddot, com