Monday, March 7, 2011

FTL130 You Make Me Smile

Happy Monday everyone....  I had fun using up some scraps for this weeks sketch....  a scrap of ribbon, a lone button, a small piece of patterned paper.....
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  PTI White
*Patterned Paper:  Best Creation
*Images:  PTI Signature Greetings
*Ink:  Stampin' Up! Real Red
*Tools:  Big Shot; Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 14
*Embellishments:  Stampin' Up! Real Red grosgrain ribbon; unknown button


jackiescrafts said...

A great card I love the bright and cheerful paper

Hugs Jackie x

Fi said...

Love this card! Thanks for sharing!

Karen said...

Don't you love being able to use up bits and pieces on a card? TFS
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapooking,dot com

Sheila H said...

I love how cheerful this card is!

Riette said...

I'm so glad I found this website!! I love making cards but always struggle with layout. Now I'm going to try and make cards that don't look slapdash! Thank you so much for the inspiration!!