Friday, March 11, 2011

FTL 131

I made a card from this sketch from an apparently faulty memory. I guess it's not TOO far off. I love these colors! I die cut the flowers from coasters and stamped polka dots on them and added the black centers.
Thanks for stopping by!

stamps - Polka Dot Basics 2, All About You, Enjoy the Ride
paper - peach parfait, tangerine tango
ink - black, memento tangelo
acc - blooms dies, circle punches, coaster, corner rounder


TeenaBugg38 said...

I think it is TOTALLY cute!!! You aren't that far off......and even if you were just chalk it up to inspiration....sometimes it's like a run a way train and we just gotta go with

Gloria said...

Nice card!!!! Love this sketch

alexandra s.m. said...

adorable card!

~amy~ said...

LOVE this Becky!

sharingthepassion said...

Fab card BEcky!

Ali x

Diane Dull said...

Hi Harriet! Remember me? I'm trying to get hold of you! It's Diane Nicholson. Can you email me?
Thanks! (BTW Cute cards!)

Kim said...

Love your version of FTL 131. It inspired me to make my own version! Thanks for the idea!