Thursday, March 31, 2011


It's time for another sketch! I felt like using some buttons, so I figured I'd design a sketch that worked with that idea.
Here's the sketch:
Here's my card. I made my main panel 3.5x5. The rest is pretty self explanatory.
  • Stamps: Birthday Basics
  • Paper: Dark Chocolate, Melon Berry, Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart, Spring Moss, Sweet Blush, Lavender Moon, White
  • Ink: Dark Chocolate
  • Accessories, etc: Beautiful Blooms #1 die, buttons
*Sorry, I forgot to add the link list last night! If you play along, leave your link here:


snehal watwe welde said...

Very classy the simplicity

Susan said...

so nice...c & s!! thanks for the inspiration..

Riette said...

Can't wait to get cracking on this one. Have two baggies of buttons and a flower punch that I don't know what to do with. Not anymore! Thanks!

Card a la Carte said...

Awesome sketch, here's my take :


Pallavi said...

Thats called a perfect card for clean and simple challenge. Your card inspires me. I will definetly try on the same sketch.

Jenny said...

Beautifully simple, I love it.
Jennie X

Karen said...

Your card is just wonderful! I love the flowers paired with the buttons. TFS,and thanks for another fun sketch.
Cheers, Karen

Pooh Bear said...

Fab creation as always and a super sketch, thank you

Ali x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love this sketch! I can think of a million ways to use it. Thank you!

Meghan said...

LOVE the button card!

Gisèle said...

A wonderful sketch! There are some pretty awesome sketches posted. Thanks!

Hello From Texas said...

Another wonderful sketch. I knew the minute I saw it what I wanted to do. Thank you!!

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Here is my take of the sketch called Happy Easter:

Katie said...

Okay, I'm a big dork. LOL! I put the name of my card instead of my name! hahaha I'm #81...sorry!

Love the sketch...and obviously this is my first time playing along with one of your sketches. :0