Sunday, March 13, 2011

FTL131 Spring Flowers

I had a tough time with the sketch for this week.  I love the sketch but all of the ideas I had in my head didn't seem to work.  I don't have a lot of things that I could use that are three different sizes that were the right dimensions.  So I ended up with my original idea, but using two smaller sized items instead of three different sizes.  I think it turned out OK.

And the card just screams spring to me!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  PTI White; Stampin' Up! Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso
*Images:  unknown sentiment
*Ink:  Stampin' Up! Early Espresso
*Tools:  Big Shot; Sizzix Daisies #2


 I can't wait to see what YOU come up with!

3 comments:

Barbara Parker-Sanders said...

One word comes to mind -- BEAUTIFUL!

Paru Mahtani said...

So pretty! Can't wait to try it!
Thanks for the inspiration!
Paru

Becky Carafa said...

Love the yellow, and I can't wait for spring!