- Create A2 card base using kraft CS.
- Cut 3" x 5 1/2" piece of patterned paper and adhere to card base, then use corner chomp to round upper right corner.
- Punch scallop edge from brown CS and adhere to card base.
- Stamp flower stem in brown ink onto cream CS, and round upper right corner.
- Stamp two flower images onto cream CS with aqua ink, cut out, and adhere to flower stem.
- Attach image to card base with pop dots, stamp sentiment in brown ink, and embellish flower center with rhinestone.
Stamps - Bloom & Polka Dot Blooms (There She Goes Stamps)
Ink - Dark Chocolate, Aqua Mist
Paper - Kraft, Dark Chocolate, My Mind's Eye "Lush"
Miscellaneous - Deco Scallop Punch, Corner Chomp