Monday, March 1, 2010

FTL80 - I Appreciate Your Kindness

Hi everyone! Hope your Monday is off to a great start! :) This is what I came up with using Friday's Fall-to Layout #80.  Natasha originally designed the sketch to be 4" x 6", but my card was created with a standard A2 kraft card base.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! :)

Instructions:
  • Create A2 card base using kraft CS.
  • Cut 3" x 5 1/2" piece of patterned paper and adhere to card base, then use corner chomp to round upper right corner.
  • Punch scallop edge from brown CS and adhere to card base.
  • Stamp flower stem in brown ink onto cream CS, and round upper right corner.
  • Stamp two flower images onto cream CS with aqua ink, cut out, and adhere to flower stem.
  • Attach image to card base with pop dots, stamp sentiment in brown ink, and embellish flower center with rhinestone.


Supplies:
Stamps - Bloom & Polka Dot Blooms (There She Goes Stamps)
Ink - Dark Chocolate, Aqua Mist
Paper - Kraft, Dark Chocolate, My Mind's Eye "Lush"
Miscellaneous - Deco Scallop Punch, Corner Chomp

16 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Great layout; beautiful design & colors!

Molly said...

Stunning.

~Molly

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh!! I just have to say this is so beautiful, lovely and soft colors, very classy!

Debbie said...

Simply stunning!!!

Michellem said...

WOW! Is that ever lovely!! Great colors!

Mary J said...

W-O-W! I love this card sooo much! Really gorgeous!

Sasya said...

oh my god, this is perfect!! i love this card! thank you, Heather!!

Ange Kelly said...

love this!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Very pretty! I like the flower

Lynette said...

Such a beautiful card - I love your flower!

Crafting Clare said...

The layered flower, the colours, that graphic background - it's a gorgeous card!

foxyenglishcrafter said...

Wow! What an awesome card! it is so beautiful.

Thank you for sharing!

Happy crafting

x julie

Andrea G. said...

Oooooh. I love this card!!

Rosemary said...

Wow, what a beautiful card!!

TrishG said...

Very gorgeous card. The colors are lovely. I love what you did with the layout. The flower is fabulous!!!

Shauna said...

Oh wow; that flower is beautiful. Stunning card!