Sunday, March 7, 2010

FTL81 - Miss You

 
Hi everyone! This is what I came up with using the Fall-to Layout #81 Sketch posted on Friday by Natasha.  I *loved* the card she created (isn't that gray CS fabulous?!), so I wanted to try to make something that was slightly different, and yet, still true to the sketch.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!! :)

Instructions:
  • Create 3 1/4" x 6" kraft card base.
  • Cut 2 3/4" x 5 1/2" piece of kraft CS and punch four 1" circles.
  • Adhere piece of patterned paper behind the kraft layer, then stamp sentiment in brown ink.
  • Attach layer to card base with pop dots.

Supplies:
Stamps - Mega Mixed Messages
Paper - Kraft, Reminisce "Lovely"
Ink - Dark Chocolate
Miscellaneous - 1" Circle Punch

16 comments:

Heather said...

Love it - never occurred to me to put paper behind cut out circles - inspired!

Perfect Wednesday said...

ILOVEIT! Kraft is one of my most favorite card stocks........

Ange Kelly said...

Wow! this card is amazing! Love it!

L. Ann said...

Very cute. I like the look. I also like the awesome patterned paper you used. It looks cool with the kraft layers. :D

Michellem said...

I like this a lot!!

Rosemary said...

Eeek!!! So cool! Love how you used the sketch!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Such a fresh look. TFS!

Archana said...

very interesting.. love how you've made a simple layout so interesting!!

Liza Yon said...

wow!! this is certainly out of the "circle"! Great idea!!

Tiffany said...

Very pretty! I need to try this technique more often, I love it!

Martha said...

What a great idea. Going to have to try this. Good way to use the endless amount of DP I have.

Bethany Paull said...

Wow! This is incredible. So stylish. I love how you changed up the sketch just a bit.

WhiteRacoon said...

Oooohh, I love it! So simple, so clear, and soooo stylish!!! I should save this card in my "inspiration" folder. The best card I've seen today on my "what's-new-around-the-handcrafts-blogs" trip =)

Sara Mac said...

This is so great Heather!! You are so clever and talented.

Lisa Atha said...

Love this sketch and your take on it is absolutely fabulous! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Lisa A.

Dawn (stampinscotsgirl) said...

I love this Heather! So clean and fresh!