Friday, March 26, 2010

FTL 84

Happy Friday! Here's this week's sketch, I'm going to ask that you try to keep things square. If it's not working out, that's okay, as long as you're inspired! Here's my take on the sketch! Very basic. My card measure 4.25x4.25 The main image panel is 2.5x2.25. The rest seems pretty straightforward. Supplies: Stamps: Friends 'Til the End, Polka Dot Basics II, Faux Ribbon Ink: Summer Sunrise, Fresh Snow, Chocolate Chip Paper: White, Dark Chocolate, Summer Sunrise, Raspberry Fizz Accessories, etc.: Scalloped border punch (EK Success), button Just a side note, I made a little video about what I'm calling the "Faux Letterpress Technique" over here. I call it faux, since I'm using a die-cut roller machine and not an authentic letterpress. I know people of the letterpress art probably cringe when anyone refers to it as letterpress. As always, feel free to leave a link!

27 comments:

Sue said...

Great, a nice and easy one,thanks
Sue

Nicole said...

Another great layout! I had fun playing along! :)

Marisa said...

Just LOVE this sketch! Can't wait too use it :D

Gisèle said...

I just love this sketch and am really pleased with my results. The sample card was so inspiring. Thanks!

Banu said...

Stunning card...I really love how you use the friends till end set. Amazing.

Shauna said...

Great sketch; I really had fun with this one! And I love your card!

Alicia a.k.a. Crafty Al said...

I just watched the video and am so stoked that it DOES work with the Cuttlebug. Thanks so much!!

Dawn said...

great sketch thanks I really like it,

Allison said...

Love your sketch! The color combo on this one is so fun! Cheers to you!

Cari said...

Fun sketch!

Lynette said...

It's not square, but I linked my card:) Thanks for another great layout!

*Spring Blossom* said...

What a great sketch, I had an awesome time creating with it.
THANK YOU!!!

Biscuitlid said...

fab card - I love the zingy colours
Hugs
Victoria
x

Abi said...

fab layout, sure i'll be coming back to this one!

Kristie said...

I love the sketch and all the wonderful samples :)

Dallas said...

A fabulous layout that I'll be using repeatedly ~ love it :o)

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Loved this sketch and will be using it often.

Beverley said...

I had loads of fun with this sketch.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I liked this sketch so much that I made three cards from it.

shannon said...

thank you for always helping to jumpstart my brain! :) I accidentally linked to an older ftl...oops! but now we're back on track.

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Hey there! It's my first time here. I found your blog from Allison, Stampin' When I Can.

LOVE the sketch!

Thanks,
~Nancy

Pam S said...

Thanks for another great sketch! :)

Janelle said...

Thanks, Natasha, for another great sketch! I just linked -- and I did FTL35, too.

Cindy said...

I love your sketches. They are so much fun! Thanks for another great one.

Whimsey said...

Thanks for the GREAT layout; I'm new to your blog but love the layouts!

http://whimsicalcreations.blogspot.com/2010/04/clean-simple-stamping-ftl-84.html

Melynda said...

Mine isnt exactly square, but it is close to it! :D Thanks for the great layout!

chellecrafts said...

Such a fab, fun sketch. I really did have fun with this one.
There are so many wonderful takes on this sketch. TFS!