Friday, March 19, 2010

Sketchtastically 83

This card was inspired by a card I made at this week's Stamp Club, with my demo Fran. I liked the general layout, and simplified it by taking away some of the embossing. Here's my take, apparently I was in a very pink, girly mood. I didn't really plan the card much, it just kind of happened. Measurements:
  • Card base: 4.25x5.5
  • Light Pink- 3.75x5
  • Raspberry- 2.5x2
  • White sentiment panel:1.75x2.25
Supplies: Stamps: Vintage Picnic, Blooming Button Bits Paper: Pretty in Pink, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, White Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst Accessories, etc.: Eyelet border punch, buttons, dotted embossing folder Feel free to leave a link in the Mr. Linky widget

5 comments:

Gisèle said...

This was a great sketch! I'm pleased with the results. It was great to stretch myself into doing the flowers. Thanks!

Crafting Clare said...

I really look forward to doing these sketches each week. Thank you so much!

Abi said...

Joining in for the first time ever today, cool sketches! Enjoyed it so much, i'm off to start working through them backwards now!

Nicole said...

Another great and inspiring sketch! I had fun playing along! :)

winjes said...

Love the sketches! Submitted on my firsts. It doesnt match the sketch exactly - hope that is ok.