Monday, November 17, 2008

Ten Minute Monday!

This weekend I've been busy making lots of cards. I've been making 4 of each item I create. It really doesn't add much time to the creative process. I need to do this more often. Anyway... one of the card designs I made definitely qualified for the ten minute status. I probably made all 4 in 30 minutes. It's based on a Halloween design I made a year ago. I have been meaning to try that design using the winter labels and other wintery images for some time. Basically, start with a 4.25x2.75 strip of glossy white paper. Decide on your colours, stamp the label style stamps overlapping them just a bit. Next, trim the paper down to 4.25x2.25. Let it dry, then curve the corners and attach to a 5.5x5 card base. Decorate with a matching popped up image. Complete with greetings. Supplies: Stamps: Holiday Treats, Take a Bough Ink: Night of Navy, Ballet Blue, Bashful Blue Paper: Glossy White, White, Night of Navy Accessories, etc.: Corner Rounder, 3/4'' circle punch, circle nestabilities

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Aaaaahhhh! Wonderful, I love it! I even have that stamp set! Woohoo!
LeAnne

Kate's Life said...

Cute card! Love that it is so fast- a definate must try for my Christmas card stash!!!

Donelda said...

Natasha, I love this take on your Halloween card! ( I loved that one SO MUCH that it is in my favorite card idea!!) It looks great in a winter theme too!! I've been trying to make multiple (3-4) copies of cards when I make them!! It certainly helps to build up the stash doing that! Thanks for continuing to give us CAS card ideas!! I love it!!