Monday, November 10, 2008

Ten Minute Monday

I made this card for a sketch for Verve Stamps. As soon as I saw the layout, I thought of this blog. This layout is perfect for this style. I did all 5 sketches Saturday, but that's why I saved this one for last, I knew it would come together quickly. Here's my card: You can check out the sketch here. I don't have a lot of starry patterned paper, so I made my own with a bit of stamping and clear embossing powder. I had originally had the orange star just flatly stamped, but it didn't seem special enough, so I stamped it again, cut it out, and popped it up. Supplies: Stamps: Swirling Stars, Birthday Basics Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sunrise, Lemon Tart Ink: Versamark, Pumpkin Pie Accessories, etc.: Orange ribbon, clear EP, nestabilities, pop dots

3 comments:

Marie said...

Very cute - love what you did with the LO. It's a favorite of mine.

Lynette said...

What a great card! I just love your style - your cards are all so awesome.

Angie Tieman said...

LOVE this!! So perfect!