Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Embrace Dies

For this card I used my Cuttlebug, a Cuttlebug snowflake die and my nestabilities. After cutting the snowflake out I put it into the accompanying embossing folder and ran it through the Cuttlebug again. Then I smooshed (very technical term!!) it onto the glue pad and then added sparkley diamond glitter. With this glue pad you don't even need to use a heat gun for the glitter to stick! I used my Nestabilities to cut out the mats and ran the bottom mat through the swiss dots embossing folder. I used my Scor-pal to score a pattern on the top mat. I finished the card off with an adhesive pearl and the sentiment. Supplies: Stamps - Printworks; Ink - Memento; Paper - PaperTrey Stampers Select; Misc - Cuttlebug, Snowflake die, Snowflake embossing folder, Scor-pal, self adhesive pearl, glitter, The Essential Glue Pad.

7 comments:

Lynette said...

Beautiful!!! I love white on white (on white on white) and all the different textures.

Nancy said...

this is a beautiful, clean cut card!!

Vera said...

Love this card, Harriet!

Doris said...

I have a little surprise for you, click on the word "surprise"

Ann said...

WoWzA!!!! Love the white on white! The textures make it so interesting! :D

Alice said...

Gorgeous card, Harriet! You really know how to do white-on-white. I totally understand the 'smooshed' technique. I have read bad things about the Essential Glue pad, but it seems to work for you.

Julie said...

Harriet, this is absolutely STUNNING!!! It's amazing how beautiful all of the white looks together. I have this snowflake also and never seem to find good uses for it -- you really did it here!