Saturday, November 15, 2008

Christmas Wishes

This is another Christmas card that I am making several of this year. It is pretty easy to mass produce - I stamp all of the tree images and color and glitter them at once. Then another time I cut all the papers and use the border punch. Then I use my nestabilities to cut out and mat the image and put it all together. I probably shouldn't stamp the sentiment last but it is a clear image so I can place it where it should go. Supplies: Stamps - PaperTrey Ink; Paper - PaperTrey, Making Memories; Ink - Memento; Misc - Nestabilities, Dimensionals, MS border punch, Art Institute glitter, Quickie Glue pen

2 comments:

Kate's Life said...

Beautiful card! Great colouring!

Donelda said...

Ha, I saw this over on the PTI gallery and had to leave a comment because it is very pretty!!