Friday, July 3, 2015

FTL19- Take Two!

Happy Friday! Here's the look back at the 19th sketch.

And here's my take on the sketch. I used this cute cow and sentiment from MFT's The Whole Herd. I coloured it with Copic markers and fussy cut it out.
Here's the full card. The little hill was made by diecutting a long oval and then chopping off the sides- it's pretty straight-forward I think.

If you play along, please leave a link in your comment!
Also, have a good holiday weekend to my American readers!



Nora N. said...

This is adorable!!

Barbie F. said...

What an adorable card and sentiment! I love it!

Cindy Major said...

I love that you're doing a take 2 on the sketches: it's a great idea since I didn't have time to take part in each single one of them, plus it's always great to revisit awesome sketches :)

Here's what your sketch inspired me this week:

Thanks for the inspiration!