Friday, July 24, 2015

FTL 22- Take Two!

Happy Friday! Here's the look back the sketch #22! 

I was in the mood for a bit of watercolouring and emboss resist. I started out with the lovely flower from a Donna Downey/Unity Stamps set called Insightful Meadow. I embossed that with white onto the cotton paper. Next, I used a few Distress Inks to watercolour the background. I used Peacock Feathers, Evergreen Bough, and Pine Needles. I used an old punch by Stampin' Up for the greeting. Since I decided to use brown ink and brown cardstock for the greeting, I felt like I needed to bring in brown elsewhere on the card. I splattered a bit of Dark Chocolate ink on my panel and then mounted the whole thing on a thin white mat. I thought Kraft worked nicely for the card base.

If you play along along please leave a link to your project in the comments!


Nora N. said...

this is so pretty!! I love the way you created the sky on this!

Nelleke said...

Dit is een leuke sketch, daarom heb ik deze gemaakt. Zie 3e kaart in het blogbericht.
Groetjes, Nelleke

barb hendrickson said...

My card creation based on your current sketch can be found here:
Later this week it will be up on my blog at:

Claire Boulton said...

Here's my take on your sketch. Thanks for the inspiration.

Christy Lynn said...

Here's mine, love the sketch!

Aunt Denise said...

I love this card! I makes me think of pistachios and chocolate! Does it get much better than that? :) Thanks for the inspiration.