Tuesday, July 28, 2015

FTL 22 - Take Two

This week I got these beautiful Ellen Hutson dies that I ordered…had to play with them instantly!!! And I was in the mood to get inky with a side of masking!! The card turned out just as I had pictured it in my head!!! Love when that happens!



After I blended the inks (evergreen bough and cracked pistachio distress inks) I spritzed it with some shimmer mist which sadly didn't show to well in the picture! Once that was done and dry I added this beautiful scripted word from Papertrey Ink stamped the sentiment under it….and just for a bit of a contrast as I mounted that inked panel on white card stock the card base I took the linen background stamp from MFT inked it up with versa mark and just added clear embossing over it…its very subtle but it was that little bit of contrast I was looking for!!

So thats my card for this week! Sure hope you like it! Make sure to leave your blog links in the comments below so we can go check out what you've made!

Chera

2 comments:

Teresa Zuehls said...

Your card is beautiful! Love the dies and the bold sentiment goes perfect and stands out so well. I love your ink color combo and will have to remember to give it a try.
Thanks for sharing!

Marianne said...

So pretty. My dies should arrive any day now...