Friday, July 17, 2015

FTL21- Take Two!

Happy Friday! Here's the look back at sketch #21! This one is meant to be a square. Both of my samples were 4.5x4.5

My first card uses the One with Nature set. I wanted something very simple, using bright colours. Colours here are by Papertrey Ink- Harvest Gold, Berry Sorbet, Melon Berry and Dark Chocolate.

Even though I really liked the colours, I just wasn't feeling the first card. I decided to do another using cupcakes! I pulled out WPlus9's Sweet Treats for the cupcakes and Fresh Baked for the sentiment. I coloured the cupcakes with Copic markers. You can't see it in the photo, but I stamped cupcakes all over the black cardstock. I also jazzed up the yellow strip with some polka dots.

If you play along, please leave a link to your card!


michelle mcgraw said...

Here is my card:

Deborah Frings said...

I really like this layout - here's my card: