Thursday, June 25, 2015

FTL18- Take Two!

Happy Friday! This week's sketch is a touch busier than most, but I think it proves that you can still use a more complex layout and still maintain a cleanness to your card!

Here's my card! I just received these adorable MFT stamps and was itching to use them. I separated the sentiment here-placing just the "happy birthday" on the front and the "from the whole herd" in the interior. I cut smaller squares and stamped different animals in each square. Those were coloured with Copic markers.

Ink: Tuxedo Black
Paper: White, Kraft, Real Red
Accessories, etc.: Scalloped Square Die, Copic markers

If you play along, please leave a link to your card in the comments!

1 comment:

Sharron Ladd said...

What a cute card, I love the circles around those cute images. Here is mine