Friday, June 12, 2015

FTL16- Take Two!

Happy Friday! Here's the look back at the 16th sketch. I really like this one, it's definitely one of my favorites! I love using three elements placed on a panel that is proportionally smaller than the card front. It's really one of my go to layouts. I tend to make the focal panel 3.25x4.5 or 3x4.25.


Once again, I made two cards. For the first card, I just had a hankering to use these veggie stamps (Vegetable Garden). I don't know why, I just wanted to. Because I stamped a background on the kraft paper, I ended up going sentiment-less. Also, I didn't know what kind of sentiment goes well with vegetables.


For the second card, I guess I was still on a food kick. This one features the Fruitful set. I used the same citrus stamps to make an orange slice, a lemon slice, and a lime slice. I thought that would look nice with a bit of grey and some Hawaiian shores. I wanted to stick with the circle theme for a background, so I used the Medallions background set. Lastly, I used a sentiment from Hello Sunshine. Love this particular sentiment for a nice cheer up sort of card. I did partial inking to only stamp "sending you a little bit of sunshine".



If you play along, please leave a link to your project in the comments!



1 comment:

Tanya said...

Fun sketch! :) Thanks!!
http://tanyastampsnthings.blogspot.com/2015/06/playing-with-old-stuff.html