Friday, June 3, 2011


Good morning! It's time for another sketch.
Some dimensions for you:
Main Panel: 3x4-1/4
Image Frame: 2-3/4x2
Image: 2-5/8x1-7/8
Sentiment Strip: 1/2x2-1/2
Card Base: 4-1/4x5-1/2
Here's my card:
Once again, the leftover bits of stuff on my desk kind of guided the colour choices. I've had this piece of patterned paper on my desk for way too long, so I figured I'd use that. I also had a perfect sized piece of Baja Breeze out, just waiting to be scalloped.
  • Paper: Baja Breeze, Soft Sky, White, Smokey Shadow, Stampin' Up Retired DSP (sorry, forget the name right now...)
  • Ink: Soft Sky, Smokey Shadow
  • Stamps: Autumn Abundance (PTI), Pocket Silhouettes (SU!)
  • Accessories, etc.: Scallop edge punch, white brad
As always, feel free to leave a link to your card!

1 comment:

Allison said...

You know I love coming here...yum! Great use of petite silhouettes...

Hey Natasha...if it ever strikes you to create a compendium of all the sketches into a PDF file, I would love you for it. In fact, if you sent me the jpegs, I could do it for you. Just an would be my golden go-to book!