Monday, June 6, 2011

FTL143 Splendiferous Day

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  We had one day with bad weather and one day with good weather so I spent one day in my creative space and one day outside enjoying the sun.

I am sorry to say that I am not in love with the card I created for this week's sketch... It looked so much better in my head.... and I just LOVE the patterned paper that I used...
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  PTI White; Bazill Bling
*Patterned Paper:  Stamp It Australia
*Images:  Hero Arts; A*Muse
*Ink:  Brilliance Sunflower Yellow; Versafine Onyx Black

I am excited to see what you come up with using this fun sketch!


Cynthia Schelzig said...

THis is gorgeous! love the word splendiferous too:)

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

This is a fantastic card. TFS

Ruth said...

Beautiful card! Love the paper, the design and the greeting! :)
Great job!

Pat said...

I love your card. What's not to like about it???? You should be in love with this card cuz it's not just Clean and Simple it's Gorgeous!