Time for another sketch! I needed a father's day card, so I worked that, using this sketch as a starting point. I found that stamping my own background was the best way to allow the three part layer to really flow together visually.
- Card base: 4-1/4x5-1/2
- Largest Frame: 3-1/4x4-1/2
- 3-part layer: 3-1/8x4-3/8 (make each part 3-1/8x1-1/2, adhere all to a piece of paper and trim equal parts off the top and bottom to make it 4-3/8 in length)
- Focal layer: 2-1/2x3-3/4
Here's my card, even though it's finally summer, I always find myself using this colour palette when using leaf and wood-themed stamps.
- Stamps: Background Basics: Woodgrain, Masculine Motifs
- Ink: Dusty Durango, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
- Paper: Kraft, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Dusty Durango
As always, if you play along, feel free to leave a link!