Wednesday, June 15, 2011

FTL144 Thank You

My apologies for posting my card so late in the week!  I had it made before the challenge was even posted, but I took off for Toronto Ontario to visit my sister first thing on Saturday morning and my days are just flying by!  I am loving spending time with my sister and now my niece (who graduated from her College program yesterday!).  Today we are off to a scrapbook/stamping store in Toronto in a neighbourhood near where Bruce and I lived before we moved to Calgary.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  PTI White; Stampin' Up! Black, Old Olive
*Images:  Stampin' Up! Warmest Regards
*Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
*Tools:  Big Shot; unknown Cuttlebug folder; Stampin' Up! scallop border punch
*Embellishments:  PTI buttons

3 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Lovely card. I hate the fact you don't know the cuttlebug folder name, I love it too.

Sue said...

A beautifull card love the embossing Luv Sue x

Patti said...

This is a lovely card and the Cuttlebug folder is from a combination set called Everyday Greetings UPC 0 93573 72164 9 I thin I purchased mine online from either Oh My Crafts or Crop Stop
blessings
patti moffett