Friday, June 10, 2011

FTL144 Love is Like Wildflowers

I used the Color Throw Down 145 to create this card.  I colored the wildflower image from Sweet 'N Sassy stamps with Memento markers and stamped onto the white card stock.  I thought it would be cute to use the fence border punch for my sentiment panel.  The rest of the sentiment is on the inside.
Supplies: Stamps - Sweet 'N Sassy Wildflowers; Paper - PaperTrey; Misc - Memento Markers, MS Fence border punch, MS Butterfly punch, Foam Squares, EKSuccess Border punch

5 comments:

Kim Singdahlsen said...

I love the special touch of the little fence and butterflies - a great accent to the beautiful stamp.

Sue said...

Wow this is fantastic Luv Sue x

Joanne Travis said...

I love this cheery shade of yellow and the way you did the sentiment with the picket fence. I will have to try that out! So very pretty.

Kathy Camasso said...

I love this! So glad to see how you used the fence punch; so pretty that I may have to give mine another try!

JulieHRR said...

So delicately pretty, Harriet!