Saturday, May 28, 2011

FTL142 Teeny Tiny Wish

I love love love how quick this card went together... and how good it looked when I was done!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Real Red; PTI White
*Images:  Penny Black
*Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
*Tools:  Big Shot; Quickutz Flowers embossing folder; ScorPal
*Embellishments:  unknown grosgrain ribbon; twine from The Twinery; assorted buttons


My apologies for the not so great photo...  the rain has finally stopped (it rained for five days straight with only a few small breaks) but today is windy which makes it difficult (if not impossible) to take photos of cards outside.  And my kitchen has been taken over with papercrafting stuff as I'm hosting a garage sale today with five of my friends!

I look forward to seeing what others create!

3 comments:

katemeri said...

Great card! I love the addition of the buttons. Have fun with your garage sale and good luck. I miss going to garage sales - they don't have them where I live. Have a wonderful weekend!

Joan B said...

I agree. this came out great

Sue said...

Beautifull card Luv Sue x