Friday, May 13, 2011

140!

Here's this week's sketch:
Some measurements:
The card itself is 3.75x7
The middle 3.75x2.5.
I decided I was in the mood to make a somewhat whimsical wedding card. I definitely enjoy making elegant ones, but sometimes it's nice to change things up a bit!
Supplies:
  • Stamps: Valentine Defined (Stampin' Up!), Happy Thoughts (Verve), Background Basics: Hearts
  • Ink:Certainly Celery, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip
  • Paper: Poppy Parade, White, Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip
  • Accessories, etc.: Poppy Parade Ribbon
As always, if you play along, feel free to leave a link to your project here:

8 comments:

Sue said...

Another great sketch thanks and love your card Luv Sue x

Shy said...

Nice sketch. Thanks

Martha said...

here is myne for some reason linky is not working for me today
http://beautifulcreations.typepad.com/creationsbymartha/2011/05/good-morning-everyone-im-here-with-a-new-post-to-show-you-yay-first-card-for-the-new-blog-rachel-had-given-me-a-tutorial-t.html

Allison said...

Thanks for the sketch! Will use it again!

Askepott said...

Now I've tried to make a card from a sketch from you for the first time. It wasn't easy to make a clean and simple card, but I enjoyed it. :-))

Fairy Di said...

http://fairydi.blogspot.com/2011/05/blog-post_19.html

Frances said...

Love this sketch - it's ages since I've played along but so pleased I did it this time - this sketch will be a keeper!

kiddo said...

Very beautiful sketch! Thank you!