Thursday, May 5, 2011


Hi everyone!
I hope you're ready for another sketch! Here it is. It's time to do a bit of sentiment mix and matching!
Here's my card:
Originally I had planned to die cut out the letters for the big happy. Unfortunately, I had done a bit of reorganizing a while back, and have no idea where I placed my alphabet die sets. Oh well, it's been that kind of week! I decided to make use of the Fresh Alphabet stamp set instead, it really was the perfect size! I was also going to make a background out of the larger lined image from Modern Basics. However, I wasn't having a good time lining them up. You win some, you lose some. But that got me thinking, wouldn't it be nice to see a Modern Basics impression plate??
  • Stamps: Modern Basics, Birthday Bash Sentiments, Fresh Alphabet (Papertrey Ink)
  • Ink: Grape Jelly
  • Paper: Simply Chartreuse, Royal Velvet, White
  • Accessories, etc.: Ribbon, button, twine, corner rounder, Diamonds impression plate
As always, if you play along, feel free to leave a link to your project!


Jaime Benavides said...

Love the sketches here! I was just wondering if you would consider giving us the cutting dimensions like before. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration... :)

Karen said...

Thank you for another great sketch!
Cheers, Karen

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Here is my take of this sketch:

Billie A said...

Thank you for making me use my neglected large word stamps. I really like the focal point being the words. I will have to do this more often instead of focus on the image. Fun sketch.

KatieMade(c)Handmade cards said...

Thanks for a great sketch that inspired my mother's day cards! Love this blog and all the great examples I get to see :)
~Katie Marie

Jen Carter said...

I love this sketch! I posted a card on my blog using it:

Cheryl Claycomb Anderegg said...

Thanks for the inspiration! Cheryl