Friday, May 27, 2011


Good morning!
Here's this week's sketch:
And here's my card:
It's a pretty basic card. I offset the texture plate slightly on the cardstock when rolling it through the cuttlebug. I scored 2 lines using the scor-it to give it a more finished look.
  • Stamps: Big Bold Wishes (Papertrey Ink)
  • Ink: Onyx Black
  • Paper: Raspberry Fizz, Basic Black, White
  • Accessories, etc.: Ribbon, Twine, Button, Sunshine Impression Plate, Scor-It, Long Scalloped Rectangle die
As always, feel free to leave a link to your project here:


{ kelly jo } said...

LOVE the sketch and I LOVE your card! Can't wait to get off work and play!!

Fairy Cardmaker said...

Lovely using the embossing in place of patterned paper!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I can't link up my entry...
Here's the link:

Billie A said...

Great sketch thanks for the chance to play.

Sue said...

Fantastic card and a great sketch Luv Sue x

Scrapaddict said...

Linky tool does not work for me. Here's my submission said...

Great card and a fab sketch! THANKS!