Friday, May 20, 2011


Hello! It's time for a new sketch!
This card was slightly inspired by the recent scraps that were still on my desk. There's also something nice and cheerful about pink and green together!
Some measurements:
  • Main panel is 3-3/8x4-5/8
  • Scalloped border is about 1-1/2
  • Standard case base of 4-1/4x5-1/2
  • Stamps: Cupcake Collection
  • Ink: Certainly Celery, Melon Mambo
  • Paper: White, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, Regal Rose
  • Accessories, etc.: Sunshine Impression Plate, Scalloped Edge Punch, White Ribbon, Limitless Layers Circle die
As always, if you play along, feel free to leave a link!


{ kelly jo } said...

Oh my gosh- I LOVE the sketch and the card. I think I finally have time to play tonight with some new stamps that I've recently acquired- I also have a few sketches to catch up on!

Vicky Hayes said...

I haven't had time to do this challenge for a little while but I've really enjoyed making a card for this fabulous sketch.

Liza Yon said...

Thank you for keeping coming up with a new sketch!! I appreciate it!

kiddo said...

Thanks for the beautiful sketch! I love all your sketches! Hope it's OK without stamping. I made a little of quilling instead:)

Allison said...

Super fun sketch...another winner!