Friday, February 25, 2011

FTL129 No Winter Lasts Forever....

I have never used this sentiment stamp before, but after the bitterly cold weather we've been "enjoying" in Calgary the last few months, I figured the sentiment was the perfect one to try to lift my spirits...
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  PTI White; Stampin' Up! Tempting Turquoise, Pear Pizazz, Tangerine Tango
*Images:  Lizzie Anne Designs Say It In Script
*Ink:  Stampin' Up!  Pear Pizazz
*Tools:  Big Shot; Spellbinders Nestabilities; Stampin' Up! border punch
*Embellishments:  Stampin' Up! Tangering Tango ribbon

What I love most about the clean and simple designs is that once I choose my colours, the card comes together so easily!


Becky Carafa said...

Love these colors, and that saying is beautiful!

Karen said...

I love a blue and orange combo ... and that verse is perfect. Stay warm!
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking,dot com