Good evening! It's time for this week's sketch. Here it is:
If you're wondering about dimensions, the middle panel is 3 inches across. I don't have a measurement for the oval. I used a Nestabilities oval. However, several sizes of the ovals would have worked on here!
Here's my card. I decided to use Heather's Totally Hues colours. I have to admit, I had a tricky time fitting Raspberry Fizz in there, but I finally worked it in as an accent colour! I just recently got the Growing Green set, and I had to use the leaf image from it! It makes a lovely background.
- Stamps: Growing Green (SU), Inside & Out: Birthday (PTI)
- Paper: Dark Chocolate, Ocean Tides, Raspberry Fizz, Kraft, Aqua Mist
- Ink: Dark Chocolate, Ocean Tides
- Ribbon: Raspberry Fizz Swiss dot satin ribbon
- Accessories, etc.: Bow Easy, Scallop edge punch, oval Nestabilities
As always, if you play along, feel free to leave a link to your post!