Sunday, February 6, 2011

FTL 126

I used the free PTI tags download for my focal point here.  The colors match much better IRL!  Thanks for stopping by.

stamps - Cupcake Collection
paper - white, black, blushing bride, echo park pp
ink - black, copics
acc - corner chomper, dimensionals, photo corner punch


~amy~ said...

::gorgeous becky::

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Lovely! One of my favs!

Terri E. said...

Fabulous coloring! I used your sketh on one of my PTI cards as well.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Karen said...

This is wonderful - I really like that pop of black! TFS
Cheers, Karen

kimosabescraps said...

Beautiful Becky.. Love this!

kimosabescraps said...

another great one.. love the colors you picked!

Kathy Martin said...

So darn cute!

Christine said...

That card Perfect!