Sunday, February 20, 2011

FTL128 Live Love Laugh

I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend....  It's a long weekend here in Canada, made extra long since the kids have been off school since Thursday.

I had fun creating with this weeks' challenge... and I hope you will as well!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  PTI White; Stampin' Up! Concord Crush, Almost Amethyst
*Images:  Hampton Art
*Ink:  Stampin' Up! Concord Crush, Almost Amethyst
*Tools:  Big Shot; Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 5
*Embellishments:  bling (you can't see it in my photo, but there are small gems in the centres of the two flowers)

Such a fun card to put together...  I can't wait to see what you all come up with too!


Celeste said...

Great card! I have that image too. Love what you've done with it.

Becky said...

Wonderful card.

Shobana said...

So clean and simple! Beautifully done!

Karen said...

Great CAS card - love the sponging around the Nestie shape! (Happy Family Day)
Cheers, Karen

Runnergirl Creations said...

Pretty card! Thanks for sharing! :) Blessings!

Anonymous said...

I was looking for a simple layout idea for a card for my nephew when I came across your blogsite. I absolutely love it. I will defently visit more often. -Becky

cards by cara said...

Wasn't a long weekend in BC ... we don't get a family day, apparently! :) Do love the layout of this, though ...