Saturday, February 12, 2011

FTL127 Eat Dessert First

I love the idea of eating dessert first...  have I ever done it?  No.  But it sure sounds like a wonderful idea!

Check out the story about my family and dessert over on my blog....  I promise I'll make it worth your while LOL!!

Here's my take on this great quick and easy, clean and simple sketch...
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  PTI White; Stampin' Up! Regal Rose
*Patterned Paper:  Imaginisce
*Images:  Stampendous; Impress
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics
*Tools:  Corner Chomper
*Embellishments:  button from the $1.50 section at Michaels

7 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

This is really cute Nancy! Sometimes I just eat dessert for dinner!!

Martha M, Tiffin Ohio said...

Your "Eat dessert first" card is so sweet. I have just started becoming interested in the Copic markers, can you tell me which ones you used? Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
Martha Menningen
Tiffin, OH

Sue from Oregon said...

I am a bad example for my kids...I always eat at least part of my dessert first...just in case I get full early! My kids think me weird LOL!

KatheD said...

lol - i have this stamp, because the sentiment is so perfect - my parents used to joke about it. once, while on vacation, having dinner at a buffet restaurant, i started with dessert because it just looked so good - then i ate my whole meal backwards, ending with a salad - too fun!

OH - almost forgot to tell you that you made a great card - love your coloring and how the design, paper, and button all "go" together!

Debgem said...

Absolutely love this card - such fun!!

Karen said...

Too cute! LOL - we DID eat dessert first last weekend. We'd come home late in the afternoon with a fresh pie ... and decided to have a piece and eat supper later. :-)
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking,dotcom

Shobana said...

What a cute stamp! And amazing sentiment! Lovely coloring too! :)