Saturday, October 3, 2009

FTL62 - Hello, Sunshine

Happy World Card Making Day! Hope your day has been a fun one! This is what I came up with using the most recent Fall-to Layout Sketch. I started with an Aqua Mist card base, then added a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of patterned paper. I scalloped a strip of Aqua Mist CS with my Fiskars Embossed Curve Punch after stamping it with Versamark ink polka dots. To finish up, I added some ribbon, stamped and punched out the sentiment, then added a couple rhinestones.


Stamps - Handwritten Notes, Polka Dot Basics 2

Ink - Versamark, Smokey Shadow

Paper - Aqua Mist, Vintage Cream, My Mind's Eye Ooh La La

Miscellaneous - Summer Sunrise Grosgrain Ribbon, Modern Label Punch, Light Aqua Rhinestones, Fiskars Embossed Curve Punch


Harriet Skelly said...

Wow Heather that patterned paper is gorgeous!

karlak said...

Cool colors! I love it!

Allison said...

Oh gosh...what a stunner!

Laural-Lee said...

This is lovely. Love the colours, and the dp is fantastic and the polka dots work well!

Jessica G. said...

So elegant! This layout is perfect for showing off those gorgeous DPs and yummy ribbon!!

LeAnne said...

Just gorgeous!