Sunday, October 18, 2009

FTL64 - Thankful for You

Happy Sunday! Hope you've been having a wonderful weekend! :)

This is the card I created based off of the Fall-to Layout #64 sketch that Natasha posted on Friday. I stayed pretty true to the sketch, and tried to use more Fall-ish colors this week. I don't know what it is, but I find Fall colors harder to work with... LOL, it's probably because I always want to stick pink in there somewhere! :) Supplies: Stamps - Fall Elegance; Ink - Orange Zest, Stazon Brown; Paper - Old Olive, Aqua Mist, Orange Zest, Stamper's Select White, Dark Chocolate Bitty Dot; Miscellaneous - 2" Circle Punch, Spring Moss Grosgrain Ribbon

5 comments:

Janelle said...

Love the color combination, Heather!

Harriet Skelly said...

This is so pretty Heather - I also love these colors!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

That bright red medallion stands out so well against the other colors. Very striking.

...the twinklestamper! said...

love, love, love this...that single rounded corner is fabulous!

TrishG said...

Here's my #64 card a few weeks late. Not sure where I'm supposed to link to...
http://encouragejoy.blogspot.com/2009/11/happy-tags.html

I love these sketches! Thanks for sharing them.